Washi Tape Lazy Susan
Project Sheet: cd755
• Bamboo Lazy Susan
• Washi Tape in desired colors
• White Spray Paint
• Clear Spray
• Ultra Seal
1. Spray the front of the lazy susan with white spray paint (having white underneath the washi tape will help the colors in the tape be more vibrant). Allow to fully dry.
2. Apply washi tape over the white paint, creating lines. Use a Exacto knife to cut off excess tape on ends.
3. Spray a coat of clear spray over the top to seal the tape.
4. Cover the lazy susan entirely in Ultra Seal to protect the top and sides. Let dry overnight. Repeat this 3 more times. The more Ultra Seal the better!
5. Once Ultra Seal is completely dry, pour Envirotex according to the box and allow to dry approximately 3 days.