Washi Clothespin Note Center
Project Sheet: cd822
• Metal Sign
• Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
• White Paint
• Foam Squares
• Precision Point Scissors
1. Add 4 rows of washi tape horizontally on the front of the metal sign.
2. With a foam brush, paint top of one side of the clothespin with white paint. Let dry.
3. Add washi tape to the top of the white painted side of the clothespin.
4. Using precision scissors, trim away any washi tap hanging over the sides of the clothespin.
5. Using Glossy Accents, adhere to the meal sign.
6. Wrap twine around top of the sign, tying into a bow.