True Love Plaque
Project Sheet: cd1365
• Wood Plaque - SPC- CAL/63
• FolkArt Acrylic Paint Jamaican Sea
• 1” Foam Brush
• Decorate Your Life “True Love” Bird Vinyl
• ”&” Vinyl and Two letters of first names
• Little Yellow Bicycle Paper - JB-108
• Classic (Photo) Corners - Queen & Co.
• Glossy Accents
1. Paint entire wood plaque with Jamaican Sea paint using foam brush. Let dry.
2. Cut paper to 11.75” x 3.75” to leave border around the edges.
3. With red side up, place 4 classic corners on each corner of the paper that was just cut and attach paper to center of plaque with Glossy Accents.
4. Apply the two vinyl letters, one to each of the outside small plaques and apply the “&” to the center small plaque. Example: “J & B”
5. Cut 1 photo to 2.5”x3” and place with classic corners and glossy accents on left side of large plaque. Place at an angle on top of the red paper.
6. Apply “True Love” vinyl toward the right side of the top plaque, be sure to keep it on the red paper.