The Pumpkin Patch Wood Panel
Project Sheet: cd887
• 12x12 Wood Panel Canvas
• Bo Bunny: Apply Cider
-Bounty pattern paper (2)
• Americana: Dark Chocolate paint
• Canvas Corp: 12x12 Burlap Sheet
• American Crafts: Stroll Thickers
• Marvy: Scallop Oval paper punch
• Glossy Accents
1. Paint the wood panel canvas with the Dark Chocolate Americana paint. Allow to dry.
2. Adhere the 12x12 Burlap sheet to the front of the wood canvas using the Glossy Accents.
3. Trim four 3/4" strips of the Bounty pattern paper, arrange and adhere them to the four sides of the burlap sheet.
4. Create twelve pumpkins for the canvas. For each pumpkin - punch three scallop ovals from the Bounty pattern paper. Adhere two together as the base and an additional oval in the center with a pop-dot for added dimension. Trim a piece of green pattern paper from the strip side of paper to create stems for each of the pumpkins.
5. Arrange into a grid and adhere to the burlap using Glossy Accents.
6. Add the title to the canvas using the Stroll Thickers from American Crafts.