The Perfect Day Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd689
• 12x12 Float Frame
• KI: Flashback
-Doily Dance Transparency
• My Mind’s Eye: The Sweetest Thing
-Simply Lovely pattern paper
-Happiness pattern paper (2)
-Love pattern paper
-"The Perfect Day" Die-cut Tag
1. Trim a piece of Simply Lovely pattern paper to 8x8". Trim a piece of Happiness pattern paper to 7.75x7.75", mat onto the larger pattern paper.
2. Mat photo onto a 4.5x6.5" piece of Love pattern paper. Adhere the matted photo onto a piece of Happiness pattern paper (dark grey). Place this piece on the larger piece of pattern paper. Place entire layout between the two pieces of glass of the float frame.
3. Place the Transparency sheet behind the two piece of glass and place all the pieces back into the frame.
4. Add the chipboard embellishments and die-cut tag to the front of the glass, adhering some with pop-dots for added dimension.