Sunshine Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd695
• Float Frame
• My Mind’s Eye: Sweetest Things
-Tangerine Happy pattern paper
• Glossy Accents
1. Trim the piece of Tangerine pattern paper to 12x12". Measure in from each side two inches and trim out a 10x10" square from the center of the pattern paper. Adhere the pice of paper to the frame using Glossy Accents.
2. Mat a photo onto two piece of pattern paper and then adhere to the center of the glass on the Float Frame.
3. Add Die-cut tags to the glass as well.
4. Embellish the frame with a few of the My Mind’s Eye Brad Embellishments.