Summer Wooden Plaque
Project Sheet: cd1343
• Wooden Plaque CAL/63
• Butter Yellow Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
• Ultra Seal
• 12x12 paper: Fancy Pants: Nautical- Sail
• Echo Park:
- Summer Bliss decorative brads
-12x12 paper Summer Bliss- Say Hello
-12x12 paper A Charmed Life – Happy Times
-12x12 paper A Charmed Life – Lucky You
1. Remove metal rings from plaque. Paint dark yellow and allow to dry.
2. Cut Navy/white polka dotted paper to fit on the 4 wooden pieces of plaque so that they do not cover the holes. Use Ultra Seal to adhere paper to the wood. Allow to dry.
3. Using paper that looks like barn wood, cut a piece that fits within the navy/white polka dot piece on large section (top of plaque), use a scissor to cut a triangle out of one end so that it resembles and pennant/banner piece. Adhere onto the plaque over the navy/white polka dot paper.
4. Cut pictures to fit desired area on plaque. Use Ultra Seal to adhere.
5. Use summer embellishments and scrap paper to embellish plaque.
6. Add metal rings back to plaque to connect pieces.