Simply Splendid Scalloped Frame
Project Sheet: cd1371
UPC #: 420003001673
• Flourish Unfinished Frame by Sbars
• Teal Polka Dot “Pass the Tissue” paper by Hazel & Ruby
• Ultra Seal or Mod Podge
• Craft Knife
• Just Splendid 8x10 Art Print Pack by My Mind’s Eye
• Tiny Hearts Wood Veneers by Studio Calico
• Warm White Americana Acrylic Paint
• Foam Brush
• Sand Paper
• Glossy Accents
1. Remove glass from the inside of the frame.
2. Paint frame with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Brush the top of the frame with Mod Podge or Ultra Seal.
4. Place frame face down onto piece of printed tissue paper. Smooth out any creases. Let the glue dry.
5. Use a craft knife to cut along the edge of the frame, so the tissue paper is covering the entire front of the frame. Also cut out the inside where the glass will be.
6. Use sand paper to smooth out the edges of the tissue paper/frame.
7. Insert glass and 8x10 print into the frame.
8. Use glossy accents to embellish the front of the glass with wood veneer hearts.
9. Carefully paint the fronts of the hearts with white acrylic paint. Let dry.