Personalized Scroll Plaque With Hooks
Project Sheet: cd876
• Scroll Plaque with Hooks
• Folk Art: Fresh Foliage
• Basic Grey: Kneehighs & Bowties
-Marbles pattern paper
• American Crafts: Thickers
• Pioneer Embellishment Gluestick
• Pop Dots
1. Paint the wood scroll plaque with the Fresh Foliage Folk Art paint. Allow to dry.
2. Adhere a piece of the Marbles pattern paper to the top portion of the scroll plaque. Use a scissor or craft knife to trim off any excess paper from the edges.
3. Personalize by adding a word or name to the center of the piece with the Union Thickers by American Crafts.
4. Embellish with stickers and Chipboard buttons, adding some with Pop-dots for added dimension.