Our Pumpkin Patch Wire Pumpkin
Project Sheet: cd918
• Wire Pumpkin –CRZ/353
• Terra Cotta Tea Towel K371-TC by Dunroven
• 11.25X2.25 Plaque W/Routed Edge – NST/203
• Burnt Umber Americana Acrylic Paint
• Simple Stories paper: Yearography - Orange/Grid #1970
• Our Pumpkin Patch Vinyl saying- Vinyl Words
• Dress it up buttons- Fall Collection Golden Harvest
• Magnets – NHY/20
• Orange mini clothespins by Canvas Corp.
• Glossy Accents
• Glue Dots
1. Paint the edges and back of the plaque burnt umber, let dry.
2. From the orange printed paper cut a 2 1/8"x11" piece. Adhere to the front of the plaque using glossy accents, making sure the grid side of the paper is facedown, let dry.
3. Tear about a one inch strip of the towel by snipping the edge first to get started.
4. Tie the piece of towel around the stem and trim off extra.
5. Cut apart vinyl and apply to the plaque as pictured.
6. Remove shanks on buttons using button shank remover or wire cutter. Using glue dots adhere a sunflower button to the knot of the towel and the gourd buttons to the plaque.
7. Apply magnets to the back of the plaque using glossing accents, let dry.
8. Attach photos to the pumpkin using clothespins.
9. Place the plaque to the center of the pumpkin.