Metal Family Tree
Project Sheet: cd761
• Metal tree – SPC YOR/2766
• Krylon Satin Spray Paint- Avocado
• Little Yellow Bicycle: Acorn Hollow
12x12 paper- Walnut Woodgrain- AH-106
• Jesse James- Dress It Up Flats –
• Super Strong Magnets- SPC NHY/20
• Oval Glass Tiles- SPC HEB 239
• Small bookmark
• Simple Stories: Harvest Lane 12x12 paper –
Harvest Blessings #2605
• Family Vinyl – Vinyl Words
• Distress Ink Pad: Walnut Stain
• Glossy Accents
1. Spray paint tree. Let dry.
2. Trace tree trunk onto woodgrain paper and cut out.
3. Adhere the cut out tree trunk to metal tree using glossy accents. Let dry.
4. From Harvest Blessing paper cut a piece measuring 1- 13/16" x 6-3/4" and a piece measuring 1-9/16" x 6-1/2". Adhere the larger piece plaid side up onto the bookmark. Adhere the smaller piece centering it on top with flower side up, using Glossy Accents.
5. Using Distress Ink Pad, ink edges of bookmark.
6. Apply vinyl word to paper covered bookmark. Adhere a couple magnets to backside using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
7. Adhere magnets on the back of the flowers using Glossy Accents. Let Dry.
8. Trace oval glass tile on to photos and cut out. Adhere photo to glass tile face down using Glossy Accents. Smooth out air bubbles. Adhere magnets on backside of photo using Glossy Accents, let dry.
9. Once dry place bookmark plate and magnets onto the tree and hang on wall.