Memories Wood Box
Project Sheet: cd678
• Finished Wood Box
• Black Yarn
• Floral Embellishments
• American Crafts: Alpha Stickers
• Tim Holtz: Hinge Clips
• Pattern Paper
• Glossy Accents
1. Wrap a piece of black yarn around the wood box. Adhere the yarns ends to the back of the box using Glossy Accents. You may also need to use adhesive to secure a few of the pieces on the front in place as well.
2. Add two floral embellishments to the front corner of the box.
3. Add the word memories using the Alpha stickers.
4. Print and trim photos to 1.5x1.5". Mat them onto a piece of pattern paper. Add to the front of the wood box by clipping them to the black yarn with the Hinge Clips.