Life Is Good 12x12 Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd1332
• 12x12 Shadowbox (Black)
• Patterned Paper-American Crafts
• Die Cuts-American Crafts
• Wooden Pieces (sun, flip flops)
• Vinyl Quote
• Paper Trimmer
• White Cardstock
• Glossy Accents
1. Cut four pieces of patterned paper to measure 6” x 6”. Adhere to the backing of the shadowbox.
2. Adhere the wooden sun piece in the upper left hand corner using Glossy Accents.
3. Adhere the wooden flip flop pieces and the beach ball die cut in the lower right corner using Glossy Accents.
4. Using the red ribbon, tie a bow, and staple the ends to the edges of the paper, in the middle.
5. Cut two pieces of white cardstock to measure 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” each.
6. Print and add two photos to the top of the white cardstock to measure 4” x 4”. Add the overlays to the tops of the photos, and staple in the corners. Adhere to the upper right and lower left squares.
7. Add the vinyl to the top of the glass on the shadowbox following instructions with the vinyl.