Life Is Beauty Full Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd850
• Float Frame
• Pebbles Line
• Tape Runner
1. Cut a piece of paper to measure 12" x 7" as the base.
2. Cut two pieces of paper to measure 5" x 7". Adhere to the base at an angle, one on top of the other.
3. Adhere 4" x 6" horizontal photo.
4. Add tree stickers to the left of the photo.
5. Run tape runner along the outer edge of the glass opening on the back of the frame.
6. Adhere paper base.
7. Add directional sign sticker to the top of the glass, and tree stickers on the right hand side.
8. Add chipboard "Life is Beauty Full" to the bottom of the frame.
9. Tie tags to the black ribbon on the top left of the frame.