Keep Calm... Wine Cork Frame
Project Sheet: cd1357
• 6x22.5” shadowbox LFA/745
• 2 sheets 12x12 paper Reminisce: Stability ELE-001
• Double sided tape
• Keep Calm Drink Wine vinyl – Vinyl Words
• Drill & Hole Saw (1” circular bit)
• Xacto knife
1. Drill 1” hold in one of the 6” ends of frame. Clean frame from drilling hole.
2. Apply the vinyl to the front of the glass following instructions on package. Making sure the drilled hole is on the top.
3. Remove backing on frame. Cut off the flap on backing, the end with the drilled hole.
4. Cut papers to 10.25” on one of the sides that is parallel to the bottom strip with the barcode. You will leave on the strip with barcode on your paper. The paper should measure 10.25” x12.25” with the strip attached. Save scraps.
5. Apply double stick tape to the inside of the backing leaving the backing in a u shape. Apply the paper to the inside of the backing working your way from the top edge with no flap to the bottom. We used the brick side of the paper and the strip with the barcode will be end up in the center of the backing. You will place some double stick tap over the strip and overlap your next sheet of paper over it .
6. Cut the scrap strip into 2.25” pieces and adhere inside the frame hole. Cut hole out with xacto knife. Adhere the remaining pieces inside the flap on the bottom with double stick tape overlapping them.
7. Place backing into frame, hang and add corks.