Home Hook Plaque
Project Sheet: cd996
• Scroll Top Sign with Hooks - SCH/398
• Family Title Stickers-Momenta
• Fall Fever Owl Paper-Echo Park SW2503
• Foam Brush
• Foam Squares
• Paint-FolkArt (School Bus Yellow)
• Paint-FolkArt (Pueblo)
• Oak Gel Stain-Americana
• Glossy Accents
• Burlap Ribbon
1. Using a screwdriver, remove all hardware from the sign.
2. Apply gel stain with a foam brush, covering entire sign. Let dry.
3. Place sign face down on the owl side of the printed paper, trace and cut out.
4. Adhere paper wood side up to the front of the sign using Glossy Accents.
5. Using the screwdriver, place hardware back onto the sign.
6. Apply the stickers that spell HOME, centered on the sign.
7. Paint over the letters that spell CHERISH with the Pueblo colored paint, let dry. Apply to the top of the word HOME
8. Paint over the letters that spell TIES with the School Bus Yellow colored paint, let dry. Apply to the bottom of the letters that spell HOME.
9. Using a scissors, cut the small foam squares in half and apply to the back side of the stickers that spell FAMILY. Apply centered in between CHERISH and TIES.
10. Cut a piece of burlap ribbon, thread through the hangers on the back of the sign. Tie a simple knot at the top to hang.
11. Cut a piece of burlap ribbon measuring 1"x5" tie a knot in the center and adhere to plaque on upper left side. Create a jute bow, and adhere on top of the burlap knot.