Project Sheet: cd735
• Gently Seasoned set by Paper Smooches
• 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" kraft paper by Bazzill
• 3"x4" Coconut Swirl by Bazzill
• 2" x 5 1/2" Simply Spring Sprout paper by We R Memory Keepers
• Black ink
• Bundled Sage Distress ink by Ranger
• Dried Marigold Distress ink by Ranger
• Brushed Corduroy Distress ink by Ranger
• Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers
• Silver 3mm rhinestones
• 3D foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
1. Fold kraft paper in half to make card base. Attach the patterned paper strip to the left side of the card front.
2. Use 1/4" side of the Corner Chomper to round the corners on the right side of the card and all of the corners on the white paper piece.
3. Stamp the tree trunk with Brushed Corduroy ink onto the white paper piece, about 1/2" up from the bottom.
4. Stamp the leaves on the tree branches with Bundled Sage ink.
5. Stamp 5 flowers on the tree with Dried Marigold ink.
6. Stamp the "hello" sentiment to the right side of the tree trunk using black ink.
7. Add 5 mini rhinestones to the center of the flowers on the tree.
8. Attach the stamped piece to the card front using 3D foam squares.