Hello Bulletin Board
Project Sheet: cd688
• 12x12 corkboard
• 12x12 burlap
• 12x12 SPC Frame
• American Crafts: 5th & Frolic
-Pretty Parkway pattern paper
• Glossy Accents
1. Place burlap piece over top of corkboard then place in 12x12 frame.
2. Trim four pieces of Pretty Parkway pattern paper to 1/2" wide. Adhere each strip to an edge of the bulletin board.
3. Add the Phrase Garland "Hello" and some of the Chipboard Shapes to the bulletin board, adhering with Glossy Accents glue.
4. Glue the Wood Buttons onto the top of the tacks using Glossy Accents, allow to dry.
5. Add photo to the two chipboard Polaroid shapes. Tack onto the board using the button tacks.