Happy Clothespin Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd698
• Clothespin Shadow Box
• Simple Stories: Summer Fresh
-Country Garden pattern paper
-Title Strip Elements pattern paper
-Photo Mat Elements pattern paper
• Riley Blake: Cream Crocheted Flower
• Jesse James button
• Glossy Accents
1. Using a foam brush and Thunderblue paint, paint the wood shadow box. Allow to dry. Once dry, dry brush the piece with the Light Ivory paint to give it a distressed look.
2. Trim a piece of the Photo Mat Elements pattern paper to fit the Shadow Box. Adhere to the back panel of the frame. Mat two photos onto the Country Garden pattern paper and secure in the Shadow Box using the wood clothespins.
3. Trim a piece of the Title Strip Elements pattern paper to fit the front of the frame. Place vertically on the left side of the glass and adhere.
4. Embellish the front of the shadow box with a Crocheted Flower. Glue a Jesse James button to the center for a pop of color.