Happy Campers Wood Tree
Project Sheet: cd793
• FolkArt Acrylic Paint- Sawgrass and Rusted Pipe
• Foam Brush
• Unfinished Wooden Tree
• WeR Memory Keepers-Happy Camper Line
• Precision Point Scissors
• Adhesive (I used Glossy Accents)
1. Paint the base and tree with the Rusted Pipe acrylic paint.
2. Paint the leaves with the Sawgrass acrylic paint.
3. Measure the base of the tree, and cut a piece of paper to the same size. Adhere.
4. Turn tree over, and place on top of desired paper. Use pencil to trace around.
5. Use precision point scissors to cut out. Adhere to the top if the tree.
6. Turn leaves over on top of each patterned paper. Use pencil to trace around.
7. Use precision point scissors to cut out. Adhere to the top of each leaf.
8. Add a rhinestone to the center of each bird’s eye.
9. Add the word "family" in stickers to the base.
10. Wrap twine around tree, tie into bow.