Gratitude Tri-Fold Frame
Project Sheet: cd585
• 3 panel Frame: SPC – SCH/193
• Wood Tone Spray – Design Master
• Daisy Petals - Kaiser Craft
• Copper Glitter Dots – Jesse James
• Forever Fall Line - Bo Bunny
• Cardstock stickers
• 12 x12 Forever Fall Paper
• 12x12 Forever Fall Impressions Paper
• Pop Dots
• Glue Dots
1. Remove glass from frame, and spray entire wood frame. Let dry.
2. Cut each sheet of paper into 6- 4x6 pieces. You will want to make the 4" cuts vertical from the top and the 6" cuts horizontal.
3. Take one piece each of the two prints of paper and place back to back. Sandwich between two pieces of glass and insert into frame. Repeat until all glass has been replaced into frame.
4. Apply photos to the outside of the glass using Glue Dots. You can do as many or as little photos as you would like. We used five on this project and cropped them.
5. Embellish by applying stickers to glass, using some pop dots to add dimension.
6. Using Glue Dots, attach the daisies to the wood frame. Add glitter dots to the center of the daisies using Glue Dots.