Go Confidently Pallet Plaque
Project Sheet: cd667
• Pallet plaque
• Scrolled plaque
• Tan Paint
• Vinyl Saying – Vinyl Words
• Black & White Ribbon
1. Paint pallet plaque leaving parts of plaque natural wood for a distressed look, or paint plaque entirely and use sand paper to achieve distressed look.
2. Paint scroll plaque tan. Allow to dry.
3. Using a 8x10 or larger photo, trace the scroll plaque pattern onto the back of the photo. Cut photo out in same shape as scroll pattern.
4. Use Ultra Seal to apply the photo to the front of the plaque.
5. Use E6000 glue to apply scroll plaque onto the pallet plaque.
6. Apply vinyl on to the pallet plaque in desired position.
7. Use ribbons to tie bow at tope of pallet plaque on to wire.