Friends Tri-Fold Frame
Project Sheet: cd953
• Three Panel Frame – SCH/193
• Simple Stories 24/7 Line:
-Hello Paper #3109
-4x6 vertical Journaling Card Element #3112
-Expressions Sticker Sheet #3103
• Vinyl Words – Dream, Friend, Family, Love
• Black Acrylic Paint
• Foam Dots
1. Remove glass panes, and paint the entire frame black. Let dry.
2. Cut apart the sheet of 4x6 journaling cards. Trimming down the ones you would like to use to 4"x5.5".
3. Cut the Hello paper into 4"x5.5" pieces. Crop photos slightly and adhere onto these pieces, centering them. We adhered five of them on the hexagon side and one on the chevron side.
4. On the five pieces that have the photos on the hexagon side, adhere a journaling card to the opposite side of the photo, centering them.
5. Reassemble frame placing matted photos in between two panes of glass for each opening, staggering the photos as pictured.
6. Apply vinyl words to desired glass panes, following instructions on package.
7. Apply stickers to the glass panes. Use foam dots on some to add more dimension.