Floral Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd696
• Float Frame
• Prima Flowers (2 packages)
• American Crafts: White Brads
• Glue Dots
• Black Cardstock
• Morex Ribbon
1. Create 25 layered flowers by layering two of the Prima Flowers and securing each with a white brad.
2. Arrange into five rows on the float frame, secure them into place with glue dots.
3. Mat a 4x4" photo onto black cardstock. Adhere to the center of the frame (on top of the flowers) using Glossy Accents.
4. Replace the black ribbon with a Morex ribbon in a color to match the flowers you chose.