Feels Like Home Paint Can
Project Sheet: cd992
• Paint Can
• Foam Squares
• Tape Runner
• Little Yellow Bicycle: Feels Like Home line
-Paper Crafting Kit
• Glossy Accents
1. Using a scissors, fussy cut the zig zag paper, along the zig zag edge.
2. Wrap around the outer surface of the paint can, adhering with Glossy Accents or tape runner.
3. Cut a piece from the patterned paper with the houses and leaves/branches to measure 4-1/2" x 4-1/2".
4. Cut a piece from the deep red patterned paper to measure 4-3/4" x 4-3/4".
5. Adhere those two pieces of paper together, and adhere to the front of the pail.
6. Wrap twine around the middle of the paint can several times, and tie a bow.
7. Find a bowl or cup about the size of the top of the paint can. Trace around.
8. Cut out circle and adhere to the top of the paint can using Glossy Accents
9. Using the paper crafting kit, assemble flowers/leaves.
10. Adhere flowers and leaves to the top of the paint can using foam squares to give dimension.