Family Metal Tree
Project Sheet: cd683
• Metal Tree
• Pink Ribbon
• Washi Tape (Green & White Stripe)
• Basic Grey Tags
• American Crafts: Alphabet Stickers
• My Mind’s Eye: Lost & Found
-Layered Embellishment Stickers
1. Cover nine clothespins with strips of Washi Tape. Trim off any excess tape.
2. Create titled tags using the Basic Grey tags and the American Crafts alphabet stickers. We spelled out the words: "Love", "Faith", "Joy", and "Family".
3. Embellish the remaining tags with layered embellishment stickers from the My Mind’s Eye pack.
4. Attach all the tags to the metal tree using the clothespins.
5. Tie a bow around the base of the metal tree with the pink ribbon.