Family Birthdays Board
Project Sheet: cd749
• 6x24” Wood Board
• “Family Birthdays” Vinyl
• Paint: Tuscan Red
• 1-1/4” Key Tags
• Eye hooks
• Blue & White Twine
• We R Memory Keepers: Cakes & Candles
-Paper (Cupcakes, Party Hat)
• 1-1/4” Circle Punch
• Glue Dots
1. Using the red paint and a foam brush, paint the wood board. Allow to dry.
2. Align and apply the “Family Birthdays” vinyl to the center of the board. Trim six 1/2” strips of the stripe pattern paper. Arrange and adhere to the four edges of the board.
3. Embellish the vinyl hat with buttons, adhering with Glue Dots.
4. Add eye hooks to the board under each of the month names. Tie a piece of twine around each of the eye hooks.
5. Create tags for each of your family members birthdays by adhering a piece of Cupcake pattern paper (punched out to a 1 1/4” circle) to both sides of the Key Tags. Write the name and birthday on the tag.
6. Then attach them to the eye hooks on the coordinating months of the birthday. (You will need to punch out an additional hole on the bottom of each of the eye tags to add more than one tag to a month.)