Family 3 Panel Window
Project Sheet: cd758
• 3 Panel Window Frame
• "Family..." Vinyl Saying
• My Mind’s Eye: Collectable line
-Hello pattern paper (2)
-Perfect pattern paper (2)
-I’m With pattern paper
-Silly pattern paper
-Perfect Chipboard embellishment
• Glossy Accents
1. Trim the two pieces of Hello pattern paper to fit one of the window panel openings. Onto these pieces mat a smaller piece of the Perfect pattern paper on each one. Adhere these to the backside of the frame on the top and bottom window panels using Glossy Accents.
2. Trim a piece of the I’m With pattern paper to fit the center window panel. Again, adhere to the back side of the frame using glossy accents so it shows through the center window.
3. Add the "Family.." Vinyl saying to the middle of the center window panel.
4. Mat two 4x6" photos onto pieces of the Silly pattern paper. Center and adhere these to the top and bottom window panels.
5. Embellish with chipboard embellishments and enamel dots.