Fall 12x12 Frame
Project Sheet: cd892
• 12x12 MDF frame SPC- KID/107
• 4x4 Square frame SPC- CAL/23
• Simple Stories Harvest Lane:
-Paper: Homespun #2604
-Paper: Yellow Quilt/Notebook #2619
-Fundamentals Sticker Sheet #2602
• Burnt Umber Acrylic Paint – Americana
• Glossy Accents
• Exacto Knife
• 3L Foam Dots
• Twine – American Crafts
1. Paint both frames burnt umber. Let dry.
2. Trim off barcode strip on the homespun paper and adhere paper to the front of the 12x12 frame using glossing accents. Let dry.
3. Cut a 5.5" square from the yellow quilt paper and adhere to the front of the other frame using glossy accents. Let dry.
4. Once adhesive is dry on both frames, remove backing and glass and cut out the opening from the back using an exacto knife.
5. Dry brush the opening of the frame with burnt umber.
6. Adhere the smaller frame to the larger frame with glossy accents lining up the opening. Let dry.
7. Apply stickers to the larger frame using foam dots to add dimension. Before applying the word "fall" to the frame run a piece of twine behind the top of the letters to create the banner.
8. Insert glass, photo & backing into the large frame and display.