Fabulous Hanging Frame
Project Sheet: cd702
• Vertical Hanging Frame
• My Mind’s Eye: Sweetest Thing
-Honey pattern paper
-Fabulous Die-cut Tag
• Paint: Light Ivory
1. Paint the frame with the Light Ivory paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cover the front of the frame with a piece of Honey pattern paper. Trim off any excess paper from the sides and the photo opening.
3. Tie a piece of ribbon around the bottom portion of the frame. Also add the same color ribbon to the top of the frame for hanging.
4. Add the "Fabulous" Die-cut tag to the front of the frame (over the ribbon) using pop-dots for added dimension.
5. Add your photo to the frame.