Fabric Magnetic Board
Project Sheet: cd760
• 11x14 Open Back Frame- SPC LFA/735
• 11x14 Metal Sheet- SPC NST/371
• Fat Quarter
• Spray Adhesive
• Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
• Buttons- Button Galore
• Magnets- SPC NHY/20
• Glossy Accents
1. Spray one side of metal sheet with spray adhesive and apply fabric making sure the print lies in the direction you wish to hang the frame. Smooth out, trim excess fabric away.
2. Thread twine through buttons, layering buttons is optional, Secure twine with a double knot. Adhere a magnet to the back of each button, using Glossy Accents and let dry.
3. Apply a thin line of glue around the inside edge of frame. Place fabric covered metal sheet into frame making sure one of the sawtooth hangers on backside is at the top.
4. Apply more glue around all four edges on the back side of the frame to hold the metal sheet in place. Let dry.
5. Apply button magnets to the front and hang.