Everyday Clothespin Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd699
• Clothespin Shadow Box
• Simple Stories: Snap Life
-Calendar pattern paper
-Polaroids pattern paper
-Vertical Journaling Cards pattern paper
• We R: Chevron Washi Tape
• Jesse James: Heart Button
• Paint: Red
• Glossy Accents
1. Cover the front of the Shadow Box frame with strips from the We R: Chevron Washi Tape. Paint the rest of the outside of the shadow box using the red paint, allow to dry.
2. Trim a piece of Calendar pattern paper to fit the inside of the Shadow Box. Adhere to the inside of the back panel.
3. Trim three Polaroid shapes from the piece of pattern paper. Add photos to two of the pieces and add a Jesse James button to the *heart* you piece. Secure all three to the Shadow Box using the wood clothespins.
4. Trim the embellishment from the front of the frame from the Vertical Journaling Cards pattern paper, glue to the glass on the front of the Shadow Box.