Etched Butterfly Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd1326
• 12x12 White Shadowbox
• Teresa Collins Daily Stories:
-Notecards 12x12 paper
-Currently 12x12 paper
• Twine- American Crafts
• Armor Etch
• Vinyl Butterfly – Vinyl Words
• Glue runner
• Glossy Accents
• Foam dots
1. Remove glass from shadowbox. Clean glass and let dry.
2. Apply vinyl butterfly to glass, centering it and cover with etching cream. Let sit for 5 to
10 minutes and rinse off etching cream and remove butterfly vinyl. Let dry.
3. Apply washi tape to the inside insert of shadow box (pink/white stripes), the front of
the shadowbox (mint hearts) and the outer sides of shadowbox (butterflies).
4. Using foam dots, mount photo on piece of Currently paper that measures 3/4” bigger than photo.
5. Apply matted photo on dotted side of Notecard paper center left using glue runner.
6. Apply chipboard elements using foam dots.
7. Apply buttons and butterfly using Glossy Accents.
8. Tie twine around layout into a bow.
9. Reassemble shadowbox, insert layout, replace backing and hang or give as a gift.