Dream Painting Panel
Project Sheet: cd669
• 12x12 Wood Painting Panel
• Paint: Indian Turquoise
• Dear Lizzy: 5th & Frolic (American Crafts)
-Foxy Fairview pattern paper
-Pretty Parkway pattern paper
-Cartwheel Court pattern paper
-7th&Sunshine pattern paper
• White Cardstock
1. Using the turquoise paint and a foam brush, paint the wood canvas. Allow to dry.
2. Trim the piece of Foxy Fairview paper to 11.5x11.5. Adhere to the wood canvas. Trim a piece of Pretty Parkway paper to 10x10, mat onto a piece of Cartwheel Court paper leaving a 1/4" border. Center and adhere piece to the canvas.
3. Trim a piece of 7th&Sunshine paper to 6x9". Place and adhere vertically on the canvas.
4. Mat a 4x6" photo onto a piece of white cardstock. Adhere to the Sunshine paper.
5. Embellish with "Dream" phrase garland, chipboard shapes, and wood buttons.