Decoupage Glass Block
Project Sheet: cd095
• small beverage napkin
• mini square glass block
• Mod Podge
• paint brush
• lights (20 count)
• burlap ribbon
• hot glue gun
1. First remove the white layer from the back of the napkin.
2. Cut napkin in half, in between the two pumpkin designs. Trim down roughly to cover block on front and back. Don’t worry about the sides.
3. Apply a thick layer of Mod Podge onto the front of the glass block. Make sure the opening is on the side. Place the napkin on top of the Mod Podge, centering design. Use your finger to gently smooth out the napkin.
4. Once you have the napkin on the block, cover with a few coats of Mod Podge.
5. Insert a 20 count light set into the glass block.
6. Cut ribbon into two 24 inch pieces. Wrap around block, overlapping ribbon in center. Secure with hot glue. Then tie raffia around block, tying bow on top. Secure with hot glue.