Cutie Pie 8x8 Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd911
• 8" x 8" Black Shadowbox Frame – MCS/242
• Espresso Short Cuts Spray Paint by Krylon
• Foam Squares
• Simple Stories: Harvest Lane
• Paper: Teal Dot/Ledger Basics #2617
• Sticker: Harvest Lane Fundamentals #2602
1. Remove glass from the shadowbox.
2. Spray the frame using the brown spray paint.
3. After the frame is dry, use a piece of sandpaper to lightly sand the top of the paint.
4. Add fence and brown border stickers to the top and bottom edges of the glass.
5. Add hearts and bird sticker with foam squares for dimension.
6. Cut the patterned paper to measure 8" x 8". Adhere to the base of the frame.
7. Cut a piece from the patterned paper to measure 4" x 6". Adhere angled to the center of the base.
8. Print photo to measure 5" x 3". Adhere to the top of the 4" x 6" piece.
9. Adhere stickers as shown. Adhere the branch sticker in the lower right hand corner with foam squares for dimension.