Count Your Blessings 3 Panel Window
Project Sheet: cd894
• 3 Panel Window - YOR/1898
• Bo Bunny: Apple Cider
-Stripe pattern paper (2 sheets)
-Dot pattern paper (2 sheets)
• Count Your Blessings Vinyl Saying
• Burlap Flowers - 8.5" Burlap Gerbera Daisy (2)
• Photo (9x11")
• Glossy Accents
• E-6000 Glue
1. Trim a .75x9.5" piece of the Stripe pattern paper.
Arrange and adhere horizontally across the bottom portion of a piece of Stripe pattern paper (using the orange side) that has been trimmed to 7x9.5"
2. Next, center and adhere this piece of paper to the Dot pattern paper that has been trimmed to 9x11".
3. Using Glossy Accents, glue the entire matted piece to the backside of the frame on the top window panel.
4. Repeat the first two steps and glue the second piece to the back of the frame on the bottom window panel.
5. Glue a photo that has been trimmed to 9x11" to the center window panel with Glossy Accents as well.
6. Trim the Vinyl Saying into two parts, and apply to the top and bottom window panels.
7. Embellish by gluing the two Burlap Flowers to the front of the window panel using E-6000 glue.