Chevron Wood Tray
Project Sheet: cd902
• Wooden Tray KID/73
• Walnut Gel Stain
• Tag Board
• Spray Tack
• Gold Spray Paint
1. Stain the inside bottom of the tray.
2. Measure inside bottom of tray and cut tag board to fit.
3. Cut chevron pattern from tag board. Use spray tack on one side of pattern and allow to dry.
4. Tack tag board on to inside bottom of tray leaving a space between each chevron. Press down firmly.
5. Spray entire tray in gold spray paint and allow to dry. Remove tag board.
6. Mix Envirotex according to package and pour into inside of tray. Allow to dry overnight. It is recommended to cover entire work surface with paper or a garbage bag, incase Envirotex leaks from tray. If this happens, let dry completely and sand the Envirotex off the bottom of the tray.