Checkered Lazy Susan
Project Sheet: cd754
• Bamboo Lazy Susan
• Coordinating scrapbook paper
• Ultra Seal
1. Cut 2"x2" squares of your desired paper.
2. Arrange paper squares in desired pattern. We left some parts open so that you could see the wood grain of the lazy susan.
3. Use Ultra Seal to adhere the paper to the lazy susan. Once all paper has been applied allow to dry.
4. Apply a liberal coat of Ultra Seal over the entire front of the board and allow to dry. Repeat with a second liberal coating of Ultra Seal and allow to dry.
5. Once Ultra Seal is dry, apply Envirotex according to directions on box.
6. After pouring your Envirotex use a hair dryer or embossing gun on the highest heat setting aimed at the wet Envirotex to remove any bubbles. Allow at least 48 hours for the Envirotex to cure.