Project Sheet: cd787
• 1/8 of a yard of Burlap (Color of your choice)
• 1 pk Cloth Covered Wire 22 Gauge 18in
• 1 pk Stamen ( Color of your choice)
• 1 pk Floral Tape (Color of your choice)
• Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1. Trace out petals onto burlap.
2. Cut out petals.
3. Cut cloth covered wire in half into 9in pieces (Or if you want a longer stem leave the length).
4. Take hot glue gun and run a strip of glue down the middle of the back of the petal and place 9in piece if wire along the glue.
5. Take 20 stems of the stamen and place wire in middle and fold in half and twist to make center of the flower.
6. Take the middle of flower and smaller petals, start layering smaller petals around middle of flower.
7. Take larger petals and layer around smaller petals.
8. Take the last petal stem and wrap wire around all wire to secure all wires in place.
9. Take floral tape and wrap around wire for the finished look.
10. Shape petals with the wire to fluff and give the look you like.