Bundled Up Tri-Fold Frame
Project Sheet: cd1101
• Three Panel Frame – SCH/193
• Black Acrylic Paint
• Vinyl Words – Memories, Together, Enjoy, Grateful
• Crate Paper: Bundled Up
-Sledding pattern paper
-Winter pattern paper
• Ribbon: American Crafts: Red & Teal
1. Remove glass panes, and paint the entire frame black. Let dry.
2. Trim three pieces of the Sledding pattern paper to 4x5.5". On the backside of the pattern you would like to use, center a photo (that is also trimmed to 4x5.5"). Place the matted photos in between two glass panels and place back into the frame.
3. Follow this same process using three pieces of the Winter pattern paper.
4. Embellish the pattern paper sides of the glass by adding pieces form the Chipboard and Ephemera packs to the glass using adhesive and pop-dots.
5. Tie a couple of pieces of American Crafts ribbon around the outer edge of the frame.