Braver, Stronger, Smarter Scalloped Frame
Project Sheet: cd1370
• Chippendale Unfinished Frame by Sbars
• Turquoise Folk Art Acrylic Paint
• Metallic Gold Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
• Brilliant Gold Design Master Spray Paint
• Burlap Flower by Canvas Corp
• Assorted Jewels by Darice
• “Nob Hill” Market Street 8x10 Art Pack by My Minds Eye
• Glossy Accents or Hot Glue
• Foam Brush
1. Spray canvas flower with gold Design Master spray. Let dry.
2. Paint the entire frame with turquoise paint.. Let dry.
3. Paint along the outside edge, and inner edge of the frame with metallic gold paint.
4. Use hot glue or Glossy Accents to adhere jewel to the center of the gold burlap flower, and then adhere flower to the corner of the frame.
5. Insert 8x10 print into the frame.