Be You Wire Board
Project Sheet: cd726
• Metal Wire Board
• "Be-You-Tiful" Vinyl Word
• My Minds Eye: My Girl
-Coordinating Pattern Paper
-Layered Embellishment Stickers
• Glossy Accents
1. Trim a piece of the My Girl pattern paper to fit the top of the Wire Board. Adhere to the board using Glossy Accents. Trim a 1/2" strip of a coordinating piece of pattern paper and adhere horizontally between the pattern paper and the metal wire.
2. Add the vinyl to the pattern paper and embellish with the layered stickers.
3. Next, trim six 3x3" squares from the pattern paper as well as a few of the title squares from the coordinating piece of pattern paper.
4. Add photos to three of the pieces of plain pattern paper and add stickers to the remaining three.
5. Add all of the pattern paper pieces to the wire board using the clothespins.