Baby Boy Clothespin Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd697
• Clothespin Shadow Box
• Doodlebug: Snips & Snails
-Nursery Stripe pattern paper (2)
1. Using a foam brush and paint, paint the wood shadow box. Allow to dry.
2. Trim a piece of the Nursery Stripe pattern paper (alpha side) to fit the inside of the shadow box and adhere to the back panel.
3. Cover the outside of the frame with the Nursery Stripe pattern paper (stripe side).
4. Trim photos down to size, and secure to the piece using the wood clothespins.
5. Embellish the front of the shadow box with stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet.