Autumn Bliss Tri-Fold Frame
Project Sheet: cd944
• Three panel frame- SCH/193
• Glossy Wood Tone Spray – Design Master
• Reminisce Paper: Harvest: Bountiful HAR-004 (1 sheet)
• Autumn Harvest Reminisce Die Cut Sticker Sheet 12x12
• Orange Flowers-KaiserCraft
• Falls Promise Gems- Dress it up Jesse James
• Glue Dots
• Foam Dots
-Bo bunny papers:
Burnt Orange Vintage & Olive Dot
-Ek Punches: 2" Scallop Circle & 1 ¾" Circle
1. Remove glass from frames. Cover entire frame with wood tone spray, also spray wood inserts that hold glass in place. Let dry.
2. Trim the label from sheet of paper. Cut paper in two strips measuring 5.5" x 12", basically cutting the center one inch out from the paper horizontally.
3. Cutting along 12" side, cut the strips into 4" x 5.5" pieces. Try to keep the pieces in order as they will be inserted into the frames to look like a continuous border.
4. Starting in the bottom left corner sandwich the first piece of paper (the bottom left corner of the bountiful border) in between the two pieces of glass. Secure with a glue dot in the center if needed. Try to place where embellishment or photo will hide glue dot.
5. Insert glass into frame and replace wood inserts.
6. Repeat step four & five with remaining paper, working your way across the bottom then the top.
7. Embellish the glass panes with photos (use glue dots to adhere), stickers (use some foam dots for dimension). For the center panes on one side we used a border sticker to run down the panes of glass, punched scallop circles from burnt orange vintage paper and circles from olive dot to mount the leave stickers on. Use foam dots to adhere to the glass pane.
8. Lastly, embellish the frame with flowers. Using glue dots, layer two flowers together and add a Falls Promise gem to the center of the flower. Adhere flowers to frame using glue dots.