At The Park Photo Tray
Project Sheet: cd705
• Wood Photo Tray
• Paint: Seamist
• October Afternoon: Woodland Park
-Willow Path pattern paper
-Magpie Field pattern paper
-Minnow Creek pattern paper
-Old Mill Bridge pattern paper
-Cat Tail Pond pattern paper
-Bunny Tail Trail pattern paper
-Blue Sky pattern paper
1. Paint the wood photo tray with the Seamist paint. Allow to dry.
2. Trim 19 pieces of the pattern paper to fit inside the photo tray openings. Arrange and adhere in the photo tray. Trim a piece of pattern paper to fit on top of one of the photo openings and adhere to the top of the photo tray.
3. Trim 5 photos to fit with the photo openings as well. Arrange and adhere into place.
4. Embellish the tray using the label stickers, chipboard shapes and alphabet stickers.