12x12 Family Tree Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1471
• 12 x 12 Shadowbox-Black
• Paper-Pebbles: Jen Hadfield HOME + MADE
• Vinyl Tree/Family – Vinyl Words
• 6x4 photo
• Tape Runner
1. Remove the back from the shadowbox.
2. Adhere the woodgrain paper to the back of the shadowbox.
3. Cut the vinyl so that the tree and the family wording is separate.
4. Apply the vinyl tree onto the woodgrain paper back.
5. Adhere the leaves onto the tree with Zots.
6. Adhere the photo at the base of the tree.
7. Place a few leaves to the inside bottom of the shadowbox.
8. Place back onto the shadowbox.
9. Apply the vinyl “Family” to the top of the glass on the shadowbox.