In-Store Price Matching Policy
How does price matching work?
If you find an item in a competitor's printed ad that is priced lower than it is at Crafts Direct we will match the price. The competitor's ad must be local and current and the product must be the identical item, brand name and model number (UPC).
What if I've already made the purchase at Crafts Direct?
Bring in your Crafts Direct receipt and the competitor's current printed ad within seven days of the original purchase and we will reimburse you for the difference.
What qualifies as proof of a competitor's advertisement?
Please show us the entire printed advertisement. Photos, photocopies or mobile phone versions of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of competitive pricing.
What does “identical item” mean?
Our price matching policy covers items with the identical brand name, size, weight, quantity and model number (UPC) of the item at Crafts Direct. We reserve the right to verify a competitor's advertised price, the availability of the product and to limit quantities.
- We will accept Michael's, JoAnn's & Hobby Lobby's percentage off one item coupons with a $1 donation to the Charity of the Week.
- Competitor's percentage off one item coupons may be limited to 40% off our original white tag price with a maximum discount of $40.
- Coupons with a dollar amount off will not be accepted.
- Percentage off entire purchase coupons may be limited and the discount will be taken off Crafts Direct's original white tag price.
- Percentages off entire categories may be limited.
- Please check at Customer Servcice for any limits on coupons.
What do we mean by local retail competitors?
Retail stores located within the same market area as Crafts Direct. Crafts Direct considers its market area to be within 60 miles of St. Cloud, MN.
Online pricing matching
All online pricing is excluded from our price matching policy, as well as online retail promotions or products advertised on another company's web or mobile sites.
Other price matching exclusions include:
- Online prices
- Promotions or products advertised on another company's web or mobile sites, even those advertising in-store prices
- Timed events that involve a specific promotional item (early bird/door buster items)
- Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity
- Membership club or loyalty programs (prices that require club card or loyalty card)
- Gift card offers
- Competitor's free product, BOGO, bundled offers, special purchases and dollar off promotions
- Mobile coupons
- Sales tax promotions
- Damaged product or open packaging
- Clearance or closeout items
- Mail in offers or instant rebates
- Product services (warranties, assembly, etc.)
- Going out of business liquidations
- Used or previously owned items
- Display merchandise
- Pricing or typographical errors
- Manufacturer's coupons
- Expired ads